Thursday, 29 August 2013

Welcome to my blog where you will see me grow from a student to a teacher!


As I sit in the computer lab at the University of the Fraser Valley on this rainy August morning (go figure!) I created this blog in my technology and education class.  This is the first blog I have ever created so bear with me here!  On this blog, I will be posting my progress in the Teacher Education Program here at UFV and will record my reflections and experiences as I begin this journey.  So far, we have only been in school for four and a half weeks now and I have learned so much.  I love my cohort and we have been feeling these ups and downs together; of course there have been many more ups than downs!  This is going to be a wild ride so enjoy it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment